Saturday, November 28, 2009

A.S.A.P HELP!!! What to wear?!!!!!?

Well, I'm going to a huge party this evening and I'm not sure what to wear...it's a dance party...



I really really would like to wear my new high waist short yellow shorts with my favourite bright turquoise bugs bunny t-shirt and I would wear my pink high heeled high top converse with it.



I'll tuck my shirt into the high waisted yellow shorts and wear a thick grey belt to accessorize.



I think I'll put my hair up into a ponytail and clip on fake pink highlights to match my cool shoes.



I love to stand out from the crowd with my own bright style...do you think I would be the hit of the party????



Hope you can help me...do you like it?!



A.S.A.P HELP!!! What to wear?!!!!!?

Wow if you're confident enough to pull that off you'll look great! i love the clashing colours and bugs bunny t-shirt!!!



xxxxx



A.S.A.P HELP!!! What to wear?!!!!!?

sure....can you post a picture of the shoes i don't think i have seen them before.



Please answer my question...



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...



A.S.A.P HELP!!! What to wear?!!!!!?

you could be or you could be the laugh of the party i wouldnt mix all those colors together because then you may look like a bright neon rainbow but i do like the idea of the yellow and the pink just not the blue or the grey



A.S.A.P HELP!!! What to wear?!!!!!?

No i do not like it sorry! People will think you are a child, unless you are one. You need some dull skinny jeans, a colourfull tshirt (one colour only), a black or grey cardigan, some beads round your neck, wear your hair down, and some kick *** heels! (one colour only).



Wear black eyeliner, mascara and foundation and blusher. No eyeshadow. You dont want to look like you are on the business if you get what i mean!



A.S.A.P HELP!!! What to wear?!!!!!?

i LOVE the sound of your outfit..everything about it, any chance you have knee high socks? youd be like..80s hip hopish..anyways



best outfit ever for a party, no lie..



one of the persons up there said all those colors blah blah blah



dont listen! man..i wish i had those yellow shorts with your shirt and shoes..and possibly knee high socks, but probably not..sigh..



anywas



YEAH!



ope..forgot the belt..love the belt too..wish i had it..



A.S.A.P HELP!!! What to wear?!!!!!?

depends on your personality, personally I don't like it. I would go more formal fun, like jean's and a tube top with a hoodie or a mini skirt with a graphic tee. If you like it that's all that matter's though. It's how you feel in it and if that's your style no one will make fun of you, it's what you like.They should know that.



A.S.A.P HELP!!! What to wear?!!!!!?

That sounds like something a 5 year old would wear.



A.S.A.P HELP!!! What to wear?!!!!!?

well... we hav the same style! u shud be glad i clicked on u!!!! u seamed ergent! well, i like the whole thing except the bugs bunny shirt! but then again, idk wat it looks like!!!! well i would go for something a little more tank top! that wud be soooooooooo CUTE!!!! good woredrobe!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security