Saturday, November 28, 2009

What do you do when a proffessional stylist and tattoo artist messes you up?

Ok... so I went to this hair salon to have my long very light blonde hair dyed closer to my natural color which is medium/dark blonde and to add lighter blonde highlights throughout my hair. Well...er...she turned my hair a horrid grey and purple!!! she wouldnt give me my $100 back. She said she would fix it but I was in there for 4 hours already and she had already tried to fix it once and thats when the purple streaks came into the grey! So I said no you already tried to fix it and now its worse but she wouldnt give me the money! Argh! I Bleached it and fixed it my damn self! ok... I went to get a tattoo and when it healed all the red in my cherries bled out so now they are just skin toned cherries!! I havent been back to see the tattoo artist yet becase of the horrid experience at the salon. What should I do about the salon and the tattoo??



What do you do when a proffessional stylist and tattoo artist messes you up?

All you can do is file a complaint with the state board of cosmetology I'd say or talk to their managers. If you want to get the tattoo fixed I'd reccommend going somewhere different. It's not going to be free, but hopefully they'll do a better job.



This is kind of obvious, but next time ask to see examples of their work (especially with tattoos) and go off of friend's references.



I have a friend who's a piercer and he says he sees so many crappy tattoos people want fixed each day. It sucks, but it's best to know ahead of time. It could be worse. At least your hair will grow and the color can be put back in your tattoo.



What do you do when a proffessional stylist and tattoo artist messes you up?

Although I don't have any further suggestions about the salon (seems like you gave it your best...unless there's a manager you could talk with), I encourage you to go talk to your tattoo artist.



If you followed all the instructions given to you at the tattoo parlor regarding caring for your tattoo, there is no reason it should have faded. And if your tattoo artist is truly a professional, I'm sure she'd rather have a happy customer than an unhappy one. (Especially since it's more difficult to change/adapt/erase tattoos than to redye your hair.)



Best of luck to you on both endeavors!



What do you do when a proffessional stylist and tattoo artist messes you up?

Don't ever go to that hair stillest agen its not really worth the hassle to get lawyers involved.



do give the tattoo artist a chance if he is honest and knows what he is doing he will gladly fix it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security