Saturday, November 28, 2009

Dad cheating?

my mom heard my dad say i love you to someone on the phone, and my mom suspects my dad of cheating (no offence to my dad but who would wanna date him hes 5' with grey and balding hair and a lil chubby) and my mom had a talk with me and my younger brother that if it's true shes gonna split up with him, and my mom wants me to spy on my dad but when i do it makes me fee akward and sad to find out the truth, have a lot of sympathy %26amp; empathy for my mom, and furious with my dad that he would do that after 27 years of marrage???...this just tears me up and so scared of a divorce becase im going to have to choose a parent,,,,im in so much pain....help! how did you feel when your parents divorced ?



Dad cheating?

My dad cheated on my mom when I was growing up. I knew it, she didn't have to tell me.



In fact, being a good mother, she tried to keep it from me, protect me.



This is an adult problem and should be left to the adults.



Do not get involved by spying.



You don't choose a parent.



One parent chose to let his priorities and responsibilities get messed up.



My parents never divorced. Maybe they should have, who knows?



Fact is, after all is said and done, I still love them both.



Dad cheating?

My parents have been together all the time, so I don't know exactly how you feel, but I wouldn't advise you to pick a side. Help neither of them, they need to sort out their love lives on their own.



Dad cheating?

Does your dad perhaps say I love you to his family?



If not, then I'm sorry that this is going on. It's selfish of your father, and your mother has every right to be angry. At least your mom involved you kids on it, as opposed to not telling you until the day when she decided to seperate from him.



Good luck with this, and keep us posted if you have any other questions that might help you =)



Dad cheating?

i don't know about your dad, but i have friends who tell me i love you when we talk over the phone and i reply with i love you. my husband doesn't mind. but this is very important. you are a kid. DON'T GET IN THE MIDDLE OF THIS!!!!! your mum is right to tell you about her fears, but she has no right to ask you to spy for her. how about her talking with your dad? what is your dad like to you guys? it takes two for love and war, remember that. it can never be that only one is guilty if marriage goes bad. so don't choose sides, and i hope everything works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security