Friday, November 27, 2009

A make-up question...?

So, my eyes have a dark blue ring on the outside, then go to lighter blue, light green, and then grey. I have smaller eyes, fair skin, freckles, and blonde hair. What would be a really nice make-up look for me that would compliment my eyes and skin tone and hair?



A make-up question...?

I would try using eye shawdow in the brown to gold colors. Those colors will really make the blue in your eyes stand out. What I do (I am also blue eyed and blonde haired, with pale skin) is use a darker brown shade on the edge of my eyelid, closest to my eye lashes. Then I use a gold color on the rest of the eye lid. I've found that this combination of browns and golds really contrasts with my blue eyes and makes them stand out. If I'm really getting dressy then I use a little white right on my brow bone. That kind of opens up the whole eye area.



As for what products I use...Mabeliene (sp?) makes these eye pencils that I love. They have a little shimmer in them and are super easy to use. I can't remember what they are called but it's something like 'Cool Shimmer' eye shawdow pencils.



I know there is also a trick you can do with eye liner to make your eyes look bigger. I think it's like lining the bottom lid; but not the top lid. But I don't remember since I really don't ever use liner, unless some else is doing it.



A make-up question...?

blue!!!



A make-up question...?

i would go with amber colors, please please please do NOT use blue. blue on blue is not the way to go!!!! and since you have smaller eyes, do not put eyeliner on the inner botton eye lid, that actually makes them look even smaller. apply eyeliner underneath your bottom lashes, but a thin line, do the same for the top eye lid. i would also use amber-brown color for the eyeliner. nothing too dark and heavy since you have fair skin and hair, it will make you look scary, keep things light and natural.



a really good trick i also use is applying white-very light pink eye shadow on the inner-crease on your eyes, it will open your eyes up so much! also a very thin line underneath the eyebrow does the same thing.



A make-up question...?

Amen Emily L! I second that, I would just add putting a white eyeliner on the inside bottom rim has the opposite effect of the eye shrinking black...It gives great big goo goo eyes.



A make-up question...?

I swear by using Urban Decay eye makeup. I have an eyeshadow kit that's called Eyeshadow Ammo Shadow Box. It comes with ten different eye shadow colors. There are tans and golds, blue, and green, brown, white and black and a few shades of pink. I think that would be the best for you to buy. That way you can experiment with different eye shadows you like.



I think for your eyes anything could work. A green and blue would make your eyes stand out. Black or dark gray would make them look dramatic.



I say experiment with differnet colors and see what you like!!!



Good Luck!!



A make-up question...?

try vibrant blue and green eye liners. there cheap @ sephora.com. this will make ur eyes pop like krazy! also use either soft black, black, or brown mascara. this will soften the look, or make it look sharp and focused w/ black. use eyeshadows in shades of gold and bronze. this will compliment ur skin tone, especially the gold, and make ur eyes pop. good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security