Tuesday, November 24, 2009

What make-up colors should I wear?

I have dark blonde hair and grey eyes. My skin is pretty fair with neutral undertones. Mostly, I would like to know what eyeshadow to wear because I don't really like to wear lipstick, but I am open to any suggestions.



What make-up colors should I wear?

purple or lavender eyeshadow will bring out your eyes and for lipstick I ususally put on like a medium pink, let it settle for like 2 min. then wipe it off with tissue and use a blueish chapstick. The color looks great and the blue tint of the chapstick makes your teeth look whiter.



What make-up colors should I wear?

I think purples for your eyes or even smokey eyes and lip-gloss also check out covergirl.com they have features were pro's can suggest stuff (and if you don't want there brand just take the advice to heart) for your entire face.



What make-up colors should I wear?

red purple's like muave.



they will bring the green out in your eyes a ton.



What make-up colors should I wear?

My complection and coloring are alike to yours. I found that shimmery pinks work for eyes and so does white, light brown and silver.to make your skin appear tan dust on a bronzer and tinted chapstick look good on everyone because it isn't that noticable. My fave makeup is avon and it isn't that expensive



What make-up colors should I wear?

Natural colors (brown, black) are better I think.



Women look weird with blue eyeshadow or whatever...



What make-up colors should I wear?

Grey eyes are soo purty!! I would try a purple, but be careful with it. Browns and a sort of yellow toned light color ( I like this one from covergirl and maybelline i love) might brighten up your skintone, and at least wear a lip balm or gloss, lips are so important these days!! Try some natural color bronzer on your cheeks for a more defined look, but apply any cheek color carefully.



What make-up colors should I wear?

I think anybody can wear anything. To a certain extent. I own SOOOO many different shadow colors that people would not normally wear. If I put something on and it's too light, I darken it up from the crease. If it's too dark I lighten it from the lash line. Play with it...that's the only thing you can do. also, stick with colors that compliment what you wear. You can never go wrong with browns though...looks good on everyone. Also, it's a little old ladyish, but AVON has really good eyeshadows. Then places like sephora or MAC have the crazier colors once you get better.



What make-up colors should I wear?

You can apply all earthy colour (light 鈥?dark brown, beige etc) with touch of matte gold.



In-fact you apply Grey-black-blue shades it will look awesome鈥hen using these dark colours don鈥檛 apply kohl or eyeliner. Don't overdone yourself.



If you don鈥檛 like lipstick you can use transparent or pale pinkish lip-gloss鈥?as it will look nice on you鈥t least try it.



What make-up colors should I wear?

The best thing to do is try on all the colours and see which match you..



What make-up colors should I wear?

as you do have blond hair.. you can really wear a variety of make up. Brown or like bronze will suit you well as it bring the colour of your eyes out even more!



as you have grey-coloured eyes... you can wear dark blue with light shading or vice versa. or brown or even green tones are also very pretty on grey eyes.



to end of.. you can have a fine line of topliner and black mascara!!



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security