Friday, November 27, 2009

I want to be a model?

i would like to start modelling professionally. i am 171cm and weight 48 kilos. i have chocolate brown curly hair and grey/light blue eyes. i get told that i am very pretty (but i dont believe it)..ummm....i went to a professional photographer and he said that i have potential.



what do you need to have or need to look like to be a model??



I want to be a model?

I think good fashion sense is indispensable. Other than that, you have to know what's the right pose for yourself to look attractive.Know what make-up colours suit your skin tone well.You must speak with high EQ and have a desire of improving youself.



I want to be a model?

You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everything else



I want to be a model?

good luck



I want to be a model?

u sound like ur cut out 4 it.. i hve done alot of junior modeling and itz fun.. and if datz tru bout the professional den y u askin all dis?? u should be out der lookin 4 a audition..



I want to be a model?

Not trying to sound rude, but why do you want to be a model if you don't even think you look pretty? If you want to be a model, you have to be confident about yourself or else others can see it. Confidence is key. You also need to know your angles and what positions you look good in. So. . build up on your confidence, learn your body and face angles more, audition. . and you're good to go! good luck



I want to be a model?

I would tell you that the first thing you need to work on is confidence.



Trust me, no photographer is going to want to work with a model who doesn't even think she is pretty.



Now, if you're aiming for false modesty...get over it.



If you're serious about it get an agent and put a portfolio together.



I want to be a model?

Include a pic?



I want to be a model?

You want to be a model, but you don't believe you're a beauty??? How's that?? Wrong self-image could be your waterloo to your ambitions. How can you achieve a model status when you are'nt even confident of yourself. Modelling isn't just about looks, body,etc. ATTITUDE is a major factor.



What else are you waiting for??? Rush into auditions, my dear.



I want to be a model?

Have a well defined face and broad shoulders.



You are pretty skinny, considering im 170cm and 51kg, and to think people call me skinny| 0.o

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security