Friday, November 27, 2009

I've been single since Jan 95. I am ready to take a chance again but am having a hard time meet

I am a single mom of 3 kids. They were 3-4-5 when I got divorced and now they are 16-17-18. My kids keep me young and hip and all of their friends like me and like hanging out at our house. However, now that they are older, they would rather spend time with their friends and not mom unless she has the checkbook or credit card out! I am lonely and now experiencing some empty nest syndrome, as my son has moved out and gone off to college. I am having a hard time meeting 'quality' men and am sick of the personal dating sites, as all I seem to meet are losers. I am only 45, but have let my hair go grey, so that seems to be a deterant. Any ideas on where a can meet a quality man that will see the 'real' me and not just the outside shell? Thanks in advance for your responses.



I've been single since Jan 95. I am ready to take a chance again but am having a hard time meeting quality men

Any quality guy is going to want a balance of looks, personality, and intelligence. So first I'd say you should think about this and try to present yourself in such a way that highlights these areas. Grocery stores (Fri night) or coffee shops can be good places to meet guys. Or pick a hobby that you're interested in and join a local club for it. Maybe you'll meet someone into that as well. Good luck.



I've been single since Jan 95. I am ready to take a chance again but am having a hard time meeting quality men

You could always dye your hair, although that is the least. Yes, finding "quality" men are hard these days. Men are either married, gay or in prison. Your best bet is for a guy who is just coming out of a divorce or was just recently widowed, so long as they are healed and not just bouncing back. Good luck.



I've been single since Jan 95. I am ready to take a chance again but am having a hard time meeting quality men

We are pigs, looking for sex and young hot women.



I'm sure you have heard it before but social groups, take a class, even business networking groups are great places to meet people. Point is you need to get out there and move in different social settings. If you stick to the same social circles you won't meet anyone new.



And we aren't all losers I met my girlfriend on a dating site.



I've been single since Jan 95. I am ready to take a chance again but am having a hard time meeting quality men

Is there a man in your church who hasn't dated since his wife died, a year or two ago? He would make a friend for now, with potential for later.



For that matter, a mom who lost her man could be your freind, and you can watch love movies and pretend good guys actually exist.



What do you expect from guys made of "snakes and snales and puppy dog tails"? God gave us two "brains" but not enough blood to use both simultaneously.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security