Friday, November 27, 2009

Is my doggy sick? O_o? plz Answer :)?

my dog is licking herself losing lots of hair and losing hair by its self. her butt is hairless and Grey, she always have eyeboogers, and she also have some lumpy skins(its very rough like a white chocolate cookies and cream surface feel)



she eats normally poops and pees regulary(it really stinks%26gt;.%26lt;)



Is my doggy sick? O_o? plz Answer :)?

Hi, I can sure relate to the vet prices being thru the roof !!!!! I myself try to treat my dog at home first, before tearing off my right arm and giving it to the vet.!



Anyhow, below is a great website full of information on doggy skin issues and home remedies to treat them. Apple Cider Vinegar is also good for dog skin and coat link below too. Also below is a website forum with discussion on issues similar to your dogs.



It could be a whole slew of things causing her to lick her to lick herself hairless. Fleas, corn allergy[dog food], mange, the list is endless. Read, Read, Read and do your research!! Good luck



Is my doggy sick? O_o? plz Answer :)?

You should take your dog to the vet.



Is my doggy sick? O_o? plz Answer :)?

take her to the vet. sounds like ring worm or an allergic reaction. if it's ring worm you can catch it so wash your hands lots and don't let her sleep on the bed with you. go to the vet asap so they can sort it out



Is my doggy sick? O_o? plz Answer :)?

maybe a tick



Is my doggy sick? O_o? plz Answer :)?

the best thing that you could do is see your vet and find out what the problem is

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security