Friday, November 27, 2009

Makeup advice?

I'm having difficulty selecting good color schemes of makeup for myself.



I have grey eyes, auburn hair (kind of reddish brown hair), and olive-tone skin.



What colors work well with that?



Makeup advice?

Green,pink,brown,purple,eyeshadow.Black or plum liquid eyeliner.Black or plum mascara.Thatshould look good!



Makeup advice?

can u send me ur picture.... coz i don't know color of ur hair.....



Makeup advice?

try doing the opposite color for eyeshadow than your eye



like for example, my eyes are grayish blue and pink looks best on them



just experiment



Makeup advice?

Go to Utube on the net and type in make up and get all the live videos on make up by tyra banks the top model and others. enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security