Friday, November 27, 2009

How ???how?? HOW??how will i make him notice me........i am HERE .......!!?

i have met this guy at primary school he was one class older i didnt liked him i just thought that he was cute......now i am at the 3rd of high school and i still like him but more seriously i know hi friends and they had told me that he likes me but he hasnt seen me ......notice me to see how i look the problem is that i dont see him very often so it is difficult to talk to him .......Now i want grab that chance....we are both invited to a friend's party...but how can i make him like me more ........i am 1m70 54 kilos long brown curly hair green grey eyes.....



How ???how?? HOW??how will i make him notice me........i am HERE .......!!?

You sound really pretty.. so i don't think you need to do anything to appearance.. just be confident and when you go to the party, strike up a conversation with him.. THAT'll get him to notice you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security