Tuesday, November 24, 2009

How can you determine someones race or nationality?

I'm a descendant from Pakistan. I have very light skin. My skin is actually lighter then most Caucasian descendant. I got black hair and grey eyes. My face kind a looks normal. My only question is that can anyone guess as to where I'm from. Most people say I'm white because of my light skin color. But some people did guess that i was from Pakistan. How did they know? Is there a way to determine' s someones race by looking at their face. I'm just curious. I never told anyone where i'm from and they guess it right.



How can you determine someones race or nationality?

Pakistani people which people are Pakistani mainly by facial features. I know fair skinned Pakistani people but they don't have the same features as native English or Scotish people.



My friend is Thai and she can distinguish between Chinese and Koreans. Some races have strong characheristics and these help determine someone's race, not nationality. You can't determine ones nationality as easily, as there are many Pakistani people living in the UK and they are mostly of British Nationality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security