Friday, November 27, 2009

I am as hairy as a bear. MERCY on me, HELP!!?

I am fifteen, in a small town of India and I am ugly! I have a fair skinny body with grey eyes and a sexy look but my body hair ruins it- my arms have got a real ugly tan and large amount of dark, long, hairs and so have my legs. HELP cause my mom has refused to allow me to dye them for a camouflage and she doesnt want me to use a hair remover either but i can do anything to remove them!! please think of a reasonable idea. PLEASE respond I am desperate!



I am as hairy as a bear. MERCY on me, HELP!!?

keep them covered, if you don't like it. but really consider why you don't like your body hair.



I am as hairy as a bear. MERCY on me, HELP!!?

Shave them. People will tell you that it makes it worse. That is NOT true. I have shaved my arms for years. The hairs grow slowly and I have smooth arms!



I am as hairy as a bear. MERCY on me, HELP!!?

Dont do anything. Let it grow. don't worry so much.



I am as hairy as a bear. MERCY on me, HELP!!?

well first you should shave your legs and arm pits. then you should sneak out and get a bleacher for body hair and bleach what ever hair on your body you want. im sure she wont event notice if your gone or if your hair changes color.



I am as hairy as a bear. MERCY on me, HELP!!?

Get some wax strips,they work wonders.



I am as hairy as a bear. MERCY on me, HELP!!?

shave that is wat i would do. hope u don't look like a bear that would be very weird



I am as hairy as a bear. MERCY on me, HELP!!?

Wax



I am as hairy as a bear. MERCY on me, HELP!!?

Shave Often with Veet, it takes the hair right out! When your done buy Jergen's Naturally Smooth Shave Minimizer Lotion. If that doesn't work i dont know what will! If your mom won't let you do anything about it then just tell her its time!



I am as hairy as a bear. MERCY on me, HELP!!?

shave it all off! i shave everything. the only hair i have on my body is the hair on my head. and use lotion every day after showering so that way your nice and smooth!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security