Saturday, November 28, 2009

Is my cat odd, weird or normal?

she has a grey coat which is kinda shiny but when you part the hair it white under?



Is my cat odd, weird or normal?

All cats are weird.



That is normal though.



Is my cat odd, weird or normal?

It sounds like your cat may be a 'smoke'. That's when they are one color but the hair brushed backwards show white underneath. In your cat's case, she would be a grey smoke or blue smoke. Report It



Is my cat odd, weird or normal?

normal



Is my cat odd, weird or normal?

Absolutely normal. Your cat sounds lovely. Meow.



Is my cat odd, weird or normal?

that is normal



Is my cat odd, weird or normal?

abnormal



Is my cat odd, weird or normal?

ur cat is normal



if it is weird it wouldn't b a cat



just to make sure take it to a vet to just make sure



Is my cat odd, weird or normal?

odd



Is my cat odd, weird or normal?

IDC I HATE CATS



Is my cat odd, weird or normal?

we had one and it's fur got darker brown as you went down



Is my cat odd, weird or normal?

Normal. My mom has a completely black cat and when you part his hair it's white.



It's just genetic luck =) You have a cool cat.



Have fun



Is my cat odd, weird or normal?

normal



Is my cat odd, weird or normal?

most cats are weird in some way, just like people, but that seems normal to me



Is my cat odd, weird or normal?

it is a nice cat it is just a summer and winter coat together it is common in most cats



Is my cat odd, weird or normal?

idk y don't u ask her lol



Is my cat odd, weird or normal?

normal



Is my cat odd, weird or normal?

Is it normal? Yes.



But most chinese restaurants skin them before serving them to you.



Is my cat odd, weird or normal?

I'd say normal. My cat is black but has a white undercoat. As long as your is medium to long hair. Short haired cat with that is weird, but would be cool looking though I'm sure!



Is my cat odd, weird or normal?

Cats come in a wide variety of colors....her coloring is normal, for her. I've got a black and white female, but the black hairs are white at the roots...and a solid gray, til you look underneath and see she's striped when you brush the fur back the wrong way!



But I've found, through having an endless number of cats in my lifetime, that all are beautiful....she sounds the same. :)



Is my cat odd, weird or normal?

yea, cats are weird - normal, my cat has the same thing, and the really weird part is that when she sheds, it's only the white underneath fur. HHMMM



Is my cat odd, weird or normal?

normal



Is my cat odd, weird or normal?

that sounds cute and its not weird its unique!!!



Is my cat odd, weird or normal?

My cat's hair is striped, like each individual hair has 3 or 4 colors on it. I don't think it's really that remarkable considering it's just different shades of brown, but yeah..



I think your cat is perfectly normal.



Is my cat odd, weird or normal?

normal



Is my cat odd, weird or normal?

I think your cat is compleatelly normal... it sounds like your cat is very cute too..... it's probably genetics....if this question is bothering you that much you can tae your cat to the vet...



Good luck



Is my cat odd, weird or normal?

that's normal



Is my cat odd, weird or normal?

thas cool. it is normal tho. i have a completely black long-haired cat and he has a little white diamond on his chest. real cute lol. oh and a little patch of white on his underside. Meow



Is my cat odd, weird or normal?

absolutely normal! That is exactly what you called it, an 'undercoat'



Enjoy your furbaby



Cat



Is my cat odd, weird or normal?

Some cat's fur is like that it is very normal.



Is my cat odd, weird or normal?

thats completely normal

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security