Saturday, November 28, 2009

Tired, fat, pregnant?

Im nearly 25 weeks and already Im waddling like a duck and can't see my feet when I stand straight. Im tired, have backache, twingy ligament pains, always breathless, loads more cellulite on my legs, loads more grey in my hair, huge chubby cheeks. Ive not been eating bad food too often or anything like that. I'm fed up! anyone else felt like this at this stage? how do u snap out of it or does it get worse?



Tired, fat, pregnant?

i hear ya! I'm 34 weeks and I am so over being pregnant. My stomach feels like if it stretches any more its going to split open. My back feels like its going to give out from the extra weight I'm carrying up front. And the veins that have suddenly appeared on my legs are definatly not attractive. BUT, you have to remember after all this, you will have a beautiful baby that will completely change your life for the better. So 40 weeks of pregnancy will seem like nothing once you have him/her in your arms. Good Luck!!



Tired, fat, pregnant?

Welcome to pregnancy!!



It gets worse, but think about your little baby in there.



Tired, fat, pregnant?

it just gets worse lol you will be okay the closer to your due date the more excited you will be good luck



Tired, fat, pregnant?

you need to check with your doctor. You could have gestational diabetes....check with him.



Why do I get a thumbs down? Im serious people!



If you are not over eating then you should not be getting so fat. I got so fat because I over ate. My doctors were consistently worried about me having gestational diabetes.



Tired, fat, pregnant?

you may have toxemia or gestational diabetes



Tired, fat, pregnant?

awe,are depressed? you should go to a day spa,nothing like a relaxing,pampering day to make you feel human again!



Besides,if there is anytime to blame the fat away,it's now!!



Tired, fat, pregnant?

When you think that it can't get any worse, when you can't take it any longer...it will all of a sudden get better and it will be over. You will be preoccuppied with taking care of the newborn and yourself that you'll forget that last few weeks.



Tired, fat, pregnant?

I am 27, I now have a 16 month old. It is really tough getting through the second trimester. Are you taking prenatal vitamins? That could help, being so tired is your body trying to adjust to the little one growing in your stomach. Don't try to over do it, listen to your body when it says you are tired sit down and rest. You may be one of those girls that your body isn't use to carrying all the excess weight so take it easy slow down and rest...ALOT!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security