Friday, November 27, 2009

What is the best lip color for me? (blonde)?

I am a natural blonde, with very light blonde hair and light eyebrows and eyelashes. I have grey blue eyes and a dark tanned, olive skin tone. I cant seem to find a lipcolor that looks good on me. I have pretty full lips, is a lipgloss or lipstick better? Right now I buy all these different things and just end up wearing chapstick



What is the best lip color for me? (blonde)?

Try wearing colours with a hint of overtones of bronze or brown :)



What is the best lip color for me? (blonde)?

you could always go with a clear gloss if you are having problems. but i would go for a light, sheer, natural pink, or apricot, or champagne.



good luck girl!



What is the best lip color for me? (blonde)?

Pink goes best. Go to a Macy's , Lord %26amp; Taylor, etc where you can try different shades right there and decide what looks best yourself.



What is the best lip color for me? (blonde)?

I think red... I know that it is really dramatic but the way you are decribing yourself sounds perfect for pulling off red lips. Just look at all the stars doing it. its really in right now!



What is the best lip color for me? (blonde)?

Just go for a natural look with a clear or a light pink gloss. On days where you want to spice it up go for more lighter- coral tones just to highlight your lips. :]



What is the best lip color for me? (blonde)?

You sound nearly exactly like me! I have full lips, and i think most lipstick makes me look like I have collegen injected lips. Try a bronze/nude coloured lipcolor, mixed in with concealer and then top it with clear lipgloss with a hint of glitter. It looks good, and can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion.



What is the best lip color for me? (blonde)?

Try a pinkish nude color. It'll complement your skin tone, not contrast or overpower it.



What is the best lip color for me? (blonde)?

I would suggest light pink or clear lipgloss because they look good and cute on any skine tone.



What is the best lip color for me? (blonde)?

Red all the way!! I always think red looks best on Blondes...and if you are an olive tone, then you could pull off wearing just a slightly colored gloss...lucky girl!



What is the best lip color for me? (blonde)?

Beauty Tips for Luscious Lips...



http://www.facenbodycare.com/Beauty_Tips...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security