Friday, November 27, 2009

I have a clothes ?

hey i need help on shoes and hair style



im wearing this cute black halter top with grey leggings



my shoes i can wear



these heels or black flip flops so pick which shoes



my hair i have naturally curly hair



i can wear my hair down with a black headband



or up in a black clippie



so pick which hair style and shoes thanks



I have a clothes ?

black clip



I have a clothes ?

go study



I have a clothes ?

keep it simple with the black flip flops but them spice it up with your hair down with the headband



I have a clothes ?

Um, the flip flops, and your hair down with a black headband. I can sort of picture it, and it looks cute lol.



I have a clothes ?

Hmm...From a girls point of view, I would say that you should leave your hair down with the headband since you're wearing a black halter top. You don't want your shoulders to be too bare.



If the heels are black and strappy, wear them. I always think it looks cute with heels and leggings. And if you have a pair of hoop earrings, those would look cute too.



I have a clothes ?

Too much neutral. Go for a bright colored shoe and work with your hair as a textural contrast. Use your curls to your advantage and smooth the top and fluff the bottom for a very twenties asthetic ,but updated in a cute new shape. Make your make-up almost natural so your look doesn't look overdone.



I have a clothes ?

go with the heels, can never go wrong =] its friday night dress up you hav mon-thurs to where flip flops..



the hair with the headband with your curly hair down sounds really hott..



and to the jerk that commented above me whos to say when she should study or not!



I have a clothes ?

skirt or pants???



shoes: heels



hair: down w/ headband



I have a clothes ?

i have clothes 2!!!!!!!!!!



I have a clothes ?

Do u have ballerina shoes? black ones! and u should wear ur hear down with the headband i think u should get white or grey headband



I have a clothes ?

Ummm...If it was for a date with me I would say the black fli[ flops and putting the hair up but thats only because we would go for a walk on the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security