Thursday, June 17, 2010

Am i confused of depressed?

sometimes i fell like killing myself,its the only way i think is to finish everything off. But i know that killing myself is a cowards way out as ive heard. but sometimes i feel like running away.



i fell confused most of the time. i have all honor classes and passing with a gpa of an A-. Im 16 and my parents wont even let me work or even get a drivers licence. ive had thoughts of suicide and even planed it i was close to actually stabbing myself i had the knife in my hand but then i started to sobb like a baby and dropped the knife. Ive tried to convice my parents to let me work at least but they wont let me school and friends are stressing me and my hair is turning grey! i dont know why my parents wont let me get a job im old enough and resposible. i really dont know wat to do im so confused.



Am i confused of depressed?

NO!!!!!!! you are not going kill ur self! I have same your feeling before, I kept waiting until furture kept getting better!... ahh you are 16 years old!... you can call a cop for get u different family...or you can wait until 18 years old! hey you can wait until 18!!!... time will go fast!!!... your hair turn grey? oh please, it's fine my friend hs 20 years old he had A WHITEEEE hair!! he look so fine!!!...all girls want him because he look good, if you take care of your self..if you don't like your hair,you can dye them! it's not a problem, u can go to store, buy them its really cheap!... and theres only thing u can move out until u are 18 years old.. i understand how you feeling......... life is life.......you know what im saying.... try call cop to take you different family or wait until u turn be 18 or talk to parents try solved it!



Am i confused of depressed?

First of all, suicide is NEVER the solution.



What's the point of suicide? What are the positive effects? And let's not forget about your family and friends. Do you think they really want you to do that? Of course they don't!



If you really wanted to get a job, do stuff around the house, do your parent's taxes. If friends are stressing you, maybe their not very good friends? And if you wanted to, dye your hair whatever color you want (but I personally think grey hair looks good on young guys.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security