Thursday, June 17, 2010

Girls, How would you feel if?

If u suddenly found out that ur bf colors his hair and his hair are actually grey.



Girls, How would you feel if?

I would try to get him to let it go natural... grey can be sexy



Have a GREAT day!



Girls, How would you feel if?

ummmm



doesnt bother me



Girls, How would you feel if?

Girls color their hair all the time. So any of them that complain would be hypocrites.....



Girls, How would you feel if?

wat? Are you goin to fess up or wat?



Good luck!



Girls, How would you feel if?

If i love him alot then it wouldnt matter. Its normal to color you're hair. You love someone for who they are inside.



Girls, How would you feel if?

That wouldn't bother me one bit. Love should run deeper than hair color



Girls, How would you feel if?

It would make no difference to me,



Girls, How would you feel if?

OK.



I wouldn't mind that.



Girls, How would you feel if?

if i really cared about him i would not care i would be alittle mad becasue he basically lied to me buti would get over it becasue there is nothing better the love of someone you love. and girls die their hair all the time and some time you never find out their naturally hair color until they get really old and their hair start thinning.



Girls, How would you feel if?

It wouldn't really matter... we as woman changer our hair color all of the time. just because you have grey hair doesn't mean anything... do what you do!



Girls, How would you feel if?

it wouldnt bother me



my brother has grey hair and he's only 25



he doesnt die it but i think he should



Girls, How would you feel if?

I wouldn't care. I think grey makes a man look sophisticated...my b/f has the salt and pepper look and I luv it!!!



Girls, How would you feel if?

A little gray is sexy, why would you color it???

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security