Sunday, June 20, 2010

Semi formal makeup?

My high schools semi formal is coming up on the 24th. I have no clue how I should do my makeup. I have dirty blond hair, and blue grey eyes. I have pale skin too. My dress is a light purple. What look would go good with my dress and hairstyle? Theres a picture of how I'm doing my hair.



http://www.sweetkisses.net/images/idoboo...



Semi formal makeup?

I think a shimmery gold/bronze eyeshadow will look best on your dress. It's a very natural color yet it brightens your eye area and face. Use a sheer pink or sheer bronze color on your cheeks. and you can use a nude color on your lips topped with shimmery lip gloss :)



Semi formal makeup?

Hairstyle will be gorgeous!! I would use some light color makeup and pick one feature that will stand out!! Maybe glam up the eyes with some earth tones and eyeliner on top and bottom lashes and light blush, pretty pink lip gloss!! Good Luck!! I am sure you will look great! Have fun!!



Semi formal makeup?

Go the Clinque Counter... they will do it for FREE

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security