Sunday, June 20, 2010

Unique Style?

I'm a guy...



I want my own unique style, that is a sorta punkish emoish style. I wear mostly dark jeans, not tight but not too loose (from American Eagle) with white, black, and grey shirts (mostly from a variety of stores). My favorite shirt is a dark grey one with a black eagle on it and some other stuff. Where else can I get shirts that are dark and somewhat tight??? Oh, and I don't want skater shirts because I don't skate and I'm not a poser.



I need help with a cool hair style to fit it, without getting it too radical (I'm only 13). Currently, i have thick hair that just barely covers my ears. It is dirty blond colored, and I don't want to dye it because my parents wouldn't let me. Suggestions would be nice.



Unique Style?

Hot topic sells punkish/emo clothes



you can get colored dyes or hair gels that wash out at hot topic and other places.



Unique Style?

OK, i like the punkish emoish style to (im a girl) but where i like to shop is hot topic and spincers u have to look good like necklases and stuff like that i wouldnt die ur hair (even if u could)



grow it out just a little moor and maby get a benie black or grey.



o go to halster (the store) but american eagle is great too.maby try shorts not tight but a little baggy (down to ur nee about) and a ankle breslet. Hope this helps O and do u have any suggestions



where i could find some emoish,punkish,rockish, stores to go too? (im 13 so not to over done) thanzs! HAY whats ur my space name so i can look u up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security