Thursday, June 17, 2010

GUYS!! do i sound cute to you?

i am 5'1'', about 85 lbs and i wear size 14 slim in kids. i have light brown hair, dark blue-grey eyes, and i wear glasses. sorry, but im not gonna post a pic of myself!! you will have to go from my description.



GUYS!! do i sound cute to you?

I honestly couldn't judge you without actually seeing your face. Sorry, from what I hear you sound cute, but I just don't know.



GUYS!! do i sound cute to you?

ummm you fricken lil slut thats digusting you dont post this kinda **** up here unless you want to get raped =] have a nice day



GUYS!! do i sound cute to you?

I can't honestly say without seeing the face, but if you put just another 5lbs in the right places I would say that yes, the potential to be cute if not hot is definitely there.



GUYS!! do i sound cute to you?

Post a picture somewere and we can see then

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security