Thursday, June 17, 2010

Long plaits; sexy or young?

i'm going out tonight and my friend said i should wear my hair extentions (they're 18inch i think but my hair's only a few inches shorter but you can see my hair loads) so i was thinking of wearing them as long plaits (along with jeans, grey jumper and a jacket)



i'm seeing this guy who i just wanna give a huge "look what you missed out on" kinda thing



should i wear my extentions in plaits or not wear them at all?



or does anyone know any tips on hiding normal hair under extentions?



thanks!



Long plaits; sexy or young?

Wear the extensions! I feel way better about myself for some reason when my hairs full of big extensions, and when you're self confident, then other people feel that, so whatever makes you feel better about yourself. As for hiding them, do you have tracks, like the clip in kind? If so, then separate the hair section by section, and take a clip, and clip it up little by little. Clip the hair extensions in, then put your actual hair that you had clipped in over the extension piece. Oh, and I hope your jeans are straight legged, because with a jumper that would look super cute!



Long plaits; sexy or young?

very young



Long plaits; sexy or young?

i think you should wear the extensions



Long plaits; sexy or young?

wear the extenstionss girfreind!! mmmm humm show him yo looking good ok!!!! ahaha yea always stay on top of your game look fabulas and wear em,!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security