Thursday, June 17, 2010

I'll be turning 40 this year and I've never worn much makeup?

However, I've begun to notice things that could use enhancement...my brown hair is beginning to turn gray and I'm getting wrinkles on my forehead and under my eyes. Should I start wearing makeup, and if so, what kind and how, and once my hair is more grey than it is dark, if I decide to dye, what color would look good with olive skin and brown eyes?



I'll be turning 40 this year and I've never worn much makeup?

If you have never worn makeup you might find it a bit difficult to see yourself in it. Go with a natural look to start with. Any number of places offer a free makeover. Some department stores or even the Body Shop will do it for you. You can then choose whatever cosmetics that you want to use from their offerings. Sometimes you won't want to buy all of them.



In general, a light foundation to give you some colour. Lipstick (which you can dot on as and blend to make a blusher)and a flick of mascara will do the job.The gradual self tanners work well too. Dove has a good one.



I'll be turning 40 this year and I've never worn much makeup?

go goth



I'll be turning 40 this year and I've never worn much makeup?

If you've never worn makeup before and your worried about it, i offer you some tips.



But never change yourself from who you are. always be who you wanna be.



Splurge into wrinkle-free creams in gentle circular motion directed from inside outward and down to upward. Look younger by using darker shades for your eyelids. Avoid too much sun exposure and be careful enough to use sunscreen every time you step out into sun.



The best look for olive skin and brown eyes is simple:



http://beauty.about.com/library/blbrowne...



I'll be turning 40 this year and I've never worn much makeup?

Do you think you are not ageing gracefully?



Many people make fools of themselves when they apply make-up to look young.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security