Sunday, June 20, 2010

Valentines outfit help. what would go with this dress?

Alright, so this is the dress I'm going to be wearing out with my boyfriend of 10 months:



http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i166/g...



It's going to be a surprise where he's taking me (but supposedly I need to look fairly dressed up but not formal/stuffy), but I need help on figuring out how to make the dress a little warmer (I live in toronto)



I have grey, brown and black tights, Black lace up ankle boots, black strappy cork heels, grey ankle boot flats and black ballet flats



I was thinking of maybe wearing my leopard sweater or a black shrunken cardigan with it? And a long pearl necklace with some old vintagey rings.



makeup or hair ideas would be much appreciated too. I've got red hair and brown eyes if that helps any.



thank you lovlies!!



Valentines outfit help. what would go with this dress?

Cute dress! I would add anything that is cropped- a cropped jean jacket, a white cropped sweater. Wear boots or better yet, the flats, with a cute heart necklace and matching bracelet. Ask all your friends too! Hope this helps! Dandelion foundation from Benefit Cosmectics would look awesome paired with this dress. A Nilla Fudge lip gloss, from Victoria Secret Beauty would go good too. Keep the red hair!!! Good luck!!!!



Valentines outfit help. what would go with this dress?

prettty dress!! I would say to wear it with dark skinny jeans and the black flats, the cardigan and necklace would look adorable with it. Scrunch your hair or put it in two big braids the night before for some soft curls and put in a pretty pink barette, bow, or headband (after all it is Valentine's Day). Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security