Thursday, June 17, 2010

Brown eyeliner?

I have dark brown hair, and blue/grey eyes. Would I be able to wear brown eyeliner, and it look right? I have always just worn black.



Brown eyeliner?

I like to use brown eyeliner sometimes. Usually when I am going for a more subtle look;)



Brown eyeliner?

bLAcK is BEtter bUt BRowN maTCheS uR coLoR



Brown eyeliner?

I have hazel eyes and have used brown for years. i think it's a pretty neutral color - good for most types. i also think a purple-ish color would look great with your eye color!



Brown eyeliner?

I have brown hair and blue eyes as well.... and brown liner is my preferred color. I think it's softer look but still makes your eyes noticeable and feminine.



Brown eyeliner?

I don't see why not...If you like it then wear it. :)



Brown eyeliner?

ermm....No Use black.



Brown + black=horrblie



Grey/blue guys=Light eyeshadow,ligth colthes Be light!!



I hav violet/grey/light blue eyes they change colours...Its very very scary.



Brown eyeliner?

If you choose to wear a color other than Black, go for a deeper brown. Like a chocolate or raisin color brown.



Brown eyeliner?

Most definitely, I have dark to medium brown hair with green eyes. I wear it when I am not wearing black and it looks just as good. It's a little more natural looking.



Brown eyeliner?

brown would probably look much more natural than black and it will still give you the definition that you need



Brown eyeliner?

Yes you can! Wear pencil, for a soft subtle look. Black is good, but use it for evening. I would even try a smokey gray, I think that would look gorgeous on your eyes!



Have fun experimenting!



Brown eyeliner?

I tink it will suit u, no harm at giving it a try..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security