Sunday, June 20, 2010

Do you think I have a chance to find a girlfriend?

Hmm... lets see, I am 31 divorced (my two cute Eurasian kids stay with my ex back in New York). I live in South Florida (not the best place to date), I have a Masters degree and a reasonably good job, do not gamble, smoke or drink but am a workaholic (no point in leaving the office to stare at the walls in an empty apartment) and have a heavier than average debt from the divorce. I am pet compatible and friendly but female coworkers have told me I am quite a nerd. I love traveling (visited all 50 states and 22 countries) and different cultures (in fact never had an american girlfriend because it would be a bit boring) and like geeky stuff like history and science fiction. I have most of my teeth (except the wisdoms) and all of my hair (but a few bits of it are starting to get a little grey). I am not 300 pounds or anything but do not look like a male model or anything.



Do you think I have a chance to find a girlfriend?

i am 20.. and it might not seem that i have that much advice to give but i think i do!



ure young (considering what i think old these days means men in there 80's... and they still get gfs)



anyway.. ure young, u have time to find a girlfriend, u know how many men between the ages of 20-26 would love to be in ure position, (well besides the divorce thing u seem to have a decent life). u have a masters degree, so what if ure a nerd... as far as i can see these days almost everyone is a nerd in their own way.



I don't know if you go to clubs.. or if u like to dance, i would go there to find women, in my opinion. the only problem as far as i can see is you don't make ureself available.



U ureself described yourself as a workaholic.. a workaholic then in reality won't have much time for a girlfriend, make ure self more available.



ask friends to set u up with someone they know. u sound like a decent guy and i wish u the best of luck!!!!!!!



by the way travelling is the best way to meet girls.... and american girls are not boring.. never heard that one before, in india, american girls are considered to be THE MOST FUN!!!!



Do you think I have a chance to find a girlfriend?

It sounds corny but there is someone out there for everyone. The only things that factor in are how much you are willing to go looking for a person and what your standards are. As far as standards go the more you improve on yourself the higher you can raise your standards and the more likely you will be to attact women. It seems you already know what your faults are and thats a good thing. Try your best to change those things or at least not make them so obvious. If you are a bit out of shape then start working out. If you like history.. thats cool but don't bring up the civil war on a date! It's not as hard as you might think it is. Just take initiative and don't be afraid to talk to women and get rid of those pesky problems you have and that will give you the confidence to do it. Good luck.



Do you think I have a chance to find a girlfriend?

Not to be rude but Why the hell do you WANT a girlfriend? enjoy being sinlge..you owe it to yourself, especially after getting out of a marriage.



Do you think I have a chance to find a girlfriend?

Yes, I think its very possible for you to find a gf. Just try to socialize more with others and your good to go!



Do you think I have a chance to find a girlfriend?

You definitely have a chance. But like everyone else, you have to work for it. There are all sorts of places to meet women at. And the geeky stuff is a plus - you just need to find a geeky woman who likes the same thing. Believe me, I've had a lot of girlfriends who were freaks about history and science fiction.



But you will have to cut it out with the workaholic stuff, and make finding a woman you new priority. You will have to re-invent yourself as a man on the prowl - so stop berating yourself and start making a list of your positives! Think about those things, not the negatives. No woman is going to want to go out with a sad-sack.



Good luck!



Do you think I have a chance to find a girlfriend?

what do you mean you have most of you teeth?



Do you think I have a chance to find a girlfriend?

Sure you have a chance, we all do. The # 1 thing is Dont give up. If you feel out of place because of your Nerdy side (im a nerd too) then i would suggest finding a group of people with your same likes and interests and look for a date there. Simular interests seem a good way to go. But then again, what do i know... ive been divorced twice now, have a greater than average debt and just broke up with my girlfriend of 4 years. Im a geek, shes a geek, we had a blast... sadly she fell to the Dark Side and got involved in drugs. What can you do... Just dont give up. Each time im single i think "ill never find someone" and each time i do find someone. Just look and dont give up. Everyone has something to offer someone.



Do you think I have a chance to find a girlfriend?

I think I like you already. :)



Do you think I have a chance to find a girlfriend?

if ur a nice guy.. uL find her! dont worry... just stay inLove...



Do you think I have a chance to find a girlfriend?

You have a chance to find love again in your life. be patient, the right girl will come along and things will happen naturally at that time. Have you ever try dating websites such as christiancupid.com and afrointroductions.com



Do you think I have a chance to find a girlfriend?

I like your style.



You need to go to the gym. Eat healthier and get back the bod YOU KNOW you need to get the girlfriend you want.



If you expect her to come your way given your current "look", and you KNOW what I mean, then you can hang it up.



You are in your 30's and you are held to a higher standard since you are divorced with a "heavier than average debt".



The counterbalance is when you get your abs back and get some muscle tone.



Do you think I have a chance to find a girlfriend?

You sound a bit egotistical. What is with the comment about American girls being boring? You will definitely not get a girlfriend with that attitude. That is completely ignorant and ridiculous. There are both boring and exciting people from every country.



Also, try leaving the office and doing something social. Just because you don't have a family doesn't mean you have to go home and stare at the walls in your empty apartment. If you don't know many people, join a bowling league, or do some volunteer work. You are using the "empty walls" comment as an excuse to be a workaholic.



It also frightens me that you seem proud to have most of your teeth. How many 31 year old guys have you known who have missing teeth?



Nevertheless, I don't think your looks are the problem, but you do sound a little weird. You would need a very special girl to put up with your attitude. I certainly wouldn't date you. I think your view of the world is a little sideways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security