Thursday, June 17, 2010

I have had a rough year... stress at work, family, etc.?

I woke up this morning to see that I look ROUGH.. just really unhappy.



I have taken care to go for something to pamper myself each week to keep going - manicure, facials, etc. However, my skin is grey, am bloated from weight gain from comfort eating, even my hair has been dropping more than usual. Any suggestions as to what to do so I can feel better and look toward a new year?



I have had a rough year... stress at work, family, etc.?

For your skin, try a bit of light exercise, jogging on the spot and gentle stretches, it'll help to make your skin glow and eventually help your weight as well. Oily fish and veg rich in iron should help as well



Start boosting your confidence, tell yourself all the wonderful things you know about you, lack of self image also increase comfort eating so feel better about yourself and you'll start looking better too.



Do things you like instead of things you have to do. Relax in bed more, have lie-ins, your body needs rest as much as sleep.



Hope this helps a bit



I have had a rough year... stress at work, family, etc.?

Pray, and never give up.



I have had a rough year... stress at work, family, etc.?

I look ruff every morning. I look like a back end of a bus!! :]



Just have a day to yourself have a nice bath, get your hair cut, go shopping meet friends ect you will feel better about yourself in no time!! xx



I have had a rough year... stress at work, family, etc.?

quit your job and go on an adventure



I have had a rough year... stress at work, family, etc.?

try and get out more , when you stay home you tend to eat more than if you are out. we all get a bit down at this time of the year,so dont worry. try and plan a holiday this will give you something to look forward too,and also will stop you over eating.none of us like to be overweight when we are going away. you would be better taking some vitamin tablets,than having all those facials,that will brighten up your skin, and give you a little boost.



I have had a rough year... stress at work, family, etc.?

Are you premenstrual? I always feel gloomy and fed up with myself at this time. On top of all the things you have gone through, a hormonal turmoil once a month can make your self confidence plummet - just what you don't need! It's also the time of year when everyone's tired and washed out, so you're not alone.



Get plenty of rest, eat as well as you can, take supplements and try to excercise regularly (even a brisk walk once a day is better than nothing). Perhaps you could try a new hobby in the new year? Yoga is great for balancing the mind and body and will provide you with not only a supple body, but a refreshed mind.



Make a resolution that this year you will look after yourself even more - you mention comfort eating - try to discover what's causing this and get rid of your unhappiness.



Good luck and a very happy next year.



I have had a rough year... stress at work, family, etc.?

I taked your point.Going somewhere for pamper yourself is good idea.If you can't throw away the things which you've had musing about work,family etc.And all of the things mean is stress for you,you need to concentrate another things,such like your job,hobby the other things which you get the buzz and so forth.Of course you have to take care the others which is important when you're concentrating for other things.You need to confident yourself for everything.



Womens should stay strong whatever the circumstances are.



I believe that womens are more powerful than the mens.



I have had a rough year... stress at work, family, etc.?

cool...do some yoga and meditation..it helps



I have had a rough year... stress at work, family, etc.?

Do you have time for a 'winter sun' type break?



If not try to cut down on some of the things you so and ake more time for yourself. When you feel the need to comfort eat go for a walk or read a book. Think positively about yourself too!



You could also treat yourself to a new cut and colour!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security