Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hmm ... Can you interpret this dream ?

So I'm walking in a familiar street in London. It had been raining previously. My surroundings were mostly grey. The footpath was grey, the sky was grey and so were the buildings, but the posters %26amp; billboards and clothes were all colourful. It was a busy street, but the weird thing was, that everyone who walked past me said,



"Hi, Delinda !"



This went on for a while, until I saw my face on a huge billboard with my first %26amp; last name. I kept seeing these billboards everywhere.



Then, everybody kept calling out my name, shoving microphones in my face and taking my picture. I kept passing magazine stands with my picture on them and various headlines. The people continued to heckle and question me. It was all too overwhelming. I ran and ran. I found a shack and locked myself inside. The people caught up and were banging on the door. I was so frustrated and overwhelmed that I sank to my knees, my head back, fingers clawed in my hair and screamed.



Can you interpret this ?



Thank you.



Hmm ... Can you interpret this dream ?

It could possibly mean that recently people have been expecting a lot out of you and you feel overwhelmed by all of these people's expectations of you.



In other words, all of the responsibilities you have been given are the posters and the fame, and the people trying to get you to talk and take your pictures are the ones who are expecting so much from you.



So maybe you are simply overwhelmed by people's high or too many expectations of yourself.



That's my best! Good luck.



Hmm ... Can you interpret this dream ?

delinda looks like delight... maybe you r paranoid that people r stalking you on here, i just changed all my names



Hmm ... Can you interpret this dream ?

A. sooner or later you'll get famous..



then it would end up ruining your life? %26gt;%26lt;''



B.



1. living a normal life.



2. wanting to be special. / wanted THIS to happen in your life



3. then you got THIS



4. then THIS will start to give you problems...



5. then you would wished you never became THIS..



%26gt;%26lt;



Hmm ... Can you interpret this dream ?

type in dream interpretations and it will bring up links chose a link and it should tell you



Hmm ... Can you interpret this dream ?

you want to be famous

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security