Sunday, June 20, 2010

Dreds or Not?

My hair is quite unruly - curls and waves in places it shouldn't, and doesn't in places it should. I fail miserably at straightening my hair and so ive pretty much given up and started wearing it in a ponytail (its almost to my shoulders). I also have a lot of grey that I constantly have to color to keep up with.......I am debating starting dreds, since my hair would probably do it on its own without my help LOL but I have a semi-professional job - everyone around me already knows I'm kinda hippie-ish so I don't think it would suprise anyone. My husband thinks its a bad idea, that it might give people the wrong impression. I am a very clean and hygeine-aware person, so it wouldn't be nappy or stinky.... any thoughts from people who have done it would be appreciated......thanks!



Dreds or Not?

Don't worry, dreads are in no way stinky. And of coarse they are nappy you can't make dreads with straight hair. "nappy" hair is the best hair for dreads. Maybe you should look into sister locs. They are a thiner more manicured version of dreads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security