Sunday, June 20, 2010

Perming Question?

I'll be getting my first perm ever in about 2 weeks. My hair is straight short on the sides and about 4 inches on top. I've talked to my hairdresser about getting my perm she likes the idea but she left me undecided. She suggests either all grey grey and white or grey and pink rollers. I want curls but don't know whats gonna give me th best results.



Perming Question?

Alternating pink %26amp; gray will give you the curl you want, especially after the perm relaxes in a few weeks. White %26amp; gray perm rods will give a looser curl %26amp; won't last as long. The key to a longer lasting perm, is to get just the ends trimmed every six weeks. You should be able to get a good three trims out of this perm or possibly more.



Perming Question?

i would go with grey.maybe some white but majority grey!



Perming Question?

Hair Styles Tips --* All about Hair Perming-



http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-gnA4Lmo_b...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security