Sunday, June 20, 2010

K, I dont usually wear navy anything, but the past 2 times I did I recieved such nice compliments fr

Both different times, strangers said How beautiful my eyes were. I have grey/blue eyes. The only difference was I was wearing a navy shirt. So my question is, I have dark brown hair, light skin, light eyes, If navy looks good on me, what other colors would be great for me to wear? Im clueless when it comes to stuff like this? I usually only wear black, or dark grey, or white shirts, but the 2 times I wear navy, I recieve such nice compliments. So what other colors might look good? Thanks!



K, I dont usually wear navy anything, but the past 2 times I did I recieved such nice compliments from people-

Browns



a deep pink, not pastel



burgundy



silvery grey, charcoal grey



greens (most shads,try them on)



plums



some dark purples



Try other shades of blue, but be careful



remember it could also have been the cut and style of the shirt(s)



combined with the color that made it more attractive on you.



Really pretty earrings with some of those colors can also bring out you best features, so can a great necklace, just don't over do it



Good Luck and knock em dead

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security