Thursday, June 17, 2010

Is "40" OLD in the gay world? Isn't that like "80" in straight years?

Okay, so my hair is prematurely grey, as it has been since age 25, but now I am told that "40" is ancient, and like being "80" in straight years!!



Or, am I just hanging out with WAY too young people?



Is "40" OLD in the gay world? Isn't that like "80" in straight years?

grey hair can be HOT if you want it to be. the fact is that age has a lot more to do with how you act then how old you actually are! work it! if people see you are confident before they figure out that your 40 years old, they won't care. Just live as a beautiful gay man with awsome hair and just be full of fabulousness, then people will see you as thirty! (like being 21 in straight years,) or maybe even 25 (like being 18 in straight years).



dude, you work in hollywood (wow, did i actually just say dude,) that's hot no matter what you look like or how old you are!



Is "40" OLD in the gay world? Isn't that like "80" in straight years?

LOL I'm 58 and having the best time of my life. You are hangin' with the wrong people.



Is "40" OLD in the gay world? Isn't that like "80" in straight years?

Yep, you're hanging out with too many young people. :P



Is "40" OLD in the gay world? Isn't that like "80" in straight years?

40 is when you should be in your prime



Is "40" OLD in the gay world? Isn't that like "80" in straight years?

Hi, i hope not i am 41



Is "40" OLD in the gay world? Isn't that like "80" in straight years?

Hey Dr. Doris and KKK-- I just reported your a*ses for abuse. Don't get on here and "answer" if your values are going to get in the way of helping out the asker.



Is "40" OLD in the gay world? Isn't that like "80" in straight years?

I don't think 40 is old at all. You're only as old as you feel.



Is "40" OLD in the gay world? Isn't that like "80" in straight years?

This makes me laugh a little because I'm 56 and I had a guy in his 20s sit down by me one night and start flirting with me who later told me he thought I was about 40, no older than 45 at the oldest.



On another occasion, another young guy came up and introduced himself and said he just wanted to talk to me because he thought I was cute. And I notice guys of all ages looking at me all the time.



Granted, I've always looked younger than my age both because of genetics, I suppose, and because I keep fit and take care of my appearance.



I think you're hanging with people who are too young- let them come to you if and when they want to.



If more older guys took care of themselves, they'd find each other more attractive, to their mutual satisfaction, I think. I'd always prefer an older guy to a younger one just because we have more in common, and a good-looking guy is a good-looking guy, no matter what his age. Think Cary Grant or someone like that- he was still a leading man in his sixties, I think.



Is "40" OLD in the gay world? Isn't that like "80" in straight years?

If you actually live life then that's not old at all.



(PS: I love the comment to Dr. Doris. I laughed.)



Is "40" OLD in the gay world? Isn't that like "80" in straight years?

honey it is the crowd, it is not even that you are hanging out with young people. I am 44 and people are amazed when I tell them my age. I had a guy turn me down because he thought I was too young and he was looking for a daddy type. You are dealing with a youth driven crowd. How old are they, 15? The fun part is to stick around and see what happens when they hit your age.



Is "40" OLD in the gay world? Isn't that like "80" in straight years?

Hooray. I'm 63. I'm not good at maths so how old am I in "straight" years?



Bless our little cotton socks.



Rose P.



Is "40" OLD in the gay world? Isn't that like "80" in straight years?

I'm 21 and personaly don't care about age at all but gays in my age would say 40 is old probably. Maybe you are right that it's like 80 in straight years. But again, it doesn't bother me so I don't care and you shouldn't be bothered too.



Is "40" OLD in the gay world? Isn't that like "80" in straight years?

man... where u get that wrong idea?



u even can live like a 20 in ur 40, it depend on how u live ur life!



cheer~



Is "40" OLD in the gay world? Isn't that like "80" in straight years?

You're hang with the wrong dudes. My lover is 47, has a beautiful head of grey hair and a great body. Not only can he keep at it all night, he's intelligent and, unlike a lot of younger men, can put more than three words together in a sentence.



By the way, I'm 55 and don't intend to slow down anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer security